All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax) as of October 26, 2011. Product prices are regularly updated by our suppliers when their prices change. If you find a cheaper advertised price somewhere else, email or phone us with the details of the supplier together with prices of the product required and we will endeavour to provide you with a more competitive price.
Customer Service Policy
Grand National Concierge is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. Our aim is to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
To demonstrate our commitment, we will
- Never accept near enough as good enough
- Deliver warm, friendly service at all times, leaving our customers with a positive view of the experience
- Ensure everyone has the information they need at their fingertips
- Use feedback to challenge and improve our processes
- Resolve any situation that our team encounters
- Commit to ongoing learning and development for our people
- Show our customers that they can depend on us
- This policy applies to all employees, suppliers and if applicable agents of Grand National Concierge and to any person or organisation that acts for or represents us
We understand that sometimes circumstances change, and you may want to cancel your booking. Our suppliers can list different cancellation policies for each product. Some may be more flexible than others, and some special rates or deals may not offer refunds for any reason once your booking has been confirmed. That's why you need to check the policy before you book, especially if you think there's a chance you may need to cancel your booking. You'll find the Cancellation Policy for each product on the Property Details page. We have an administration charge for processing cancellations, in addition to any penalty the property may charge for cancelling.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.